Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 who'd a thunk it? When I was a young girl I seriously never thought I'd see the year 2000, let alone a decade further! So much has transpired in in the past 12 years, I met and married my wonderful husband, helped parent two amazing young women, I have assisted my husband to overcome a debilitating illness, and recover from a sever closed brain injury. I have also been accused, convicted an been imprisoned for a crime that I did not commit. I am still standing, still hopeful and I feel, a better person for all the experiences I have endured.
Look out 2012 here I come!

1 comment:

  1. All I can really say is that I am personally glad 2011 is over. I see huge things coming in this new year. You have been a great help to me and to others.

    ReplyDelete